Mindset burst is a cognitive behavioral therapy designed to help people identify and break through mental blocks preventing their success and growth.
It involves identifying and challenging negative thoughts and beliefs and replacing them with more productive ones.
It can be used for various issues, such as stress, anxiety, weight release, procrastination, and even self-confidence.
Mindset burst works by helping people become aware of their patterns of thought and behavior, so they can recognize what is and isn’t working for them.
It also helps them break through the limiting beliefs they tell themselves and develop the courage and resilience to move forward with a new, more positive mindset.
TOP 10 Negatives You May Be Telling Yourself
1. “I can’t ever achieve my ideal body weight.”
2. “I’m always going to be unhealthy.”
3. “I’m too weak and ashamed to change
4. “I can’t do anything about my weight.”
5. “My size determines my success.”
6. “I can’t get myself to exercise and make healthier decisions.”
7. “I don’t have enough motivation and support to lose weight.”
8. “I’m too embarrassed to try new activities.”
9. “My obese body limits what I can do.”
10. “I’ll never look like the people in the media.”
TOP 10 ACTIONS FOR CHANGE
1. Make your commitment to yourself public. 2. Start slowly and build up momentum. 3. Measure your progress. 4. Track your progress daily. 5. Exercise regularly and find activities you enjoy. 6. Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables. 7. Manage emotional eating and triggers. 8. Set realistic goals and celebrate successes. 9. Reward yourself for progress. 10. Make long-term lifestyle changes. TOP 10 REASONS TO HIRE THE COACH 1. A weight loss coach can provide tailored advice to help develop an individualized plan that meets your needs. 2. A weight loss coach can motivate you to stay on track and provide the necessary support to help you with accountability. 3. A weight loss coach can help you choose the right foods and the proper portion sizes. 4. A weight loss coach can help you integrate healthier habits into your everyday routine. 5. A weight loss coach can provide emotional support through difficult times and challenging goals. 6. A weight loss coach can help you identify and overcome any obstacles preventing you from reaching your weight loss goals. 7. A weight loss coach can help you understand nutrition better and provide meal plans that suit your needs. 8. A weight loss coach can provide constant updates on your progress and can help you stay motivated
“Yesterday, I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” RUMI
Your focus will absolutely determine your outcome; if you could have done it yourself, you would have already. I am ready if you are. No Blame, No Shame, Let's Get You Back in the Game.
If you feel you need to lose more than 50 pounds and as many as 300 pounds let me be the help you need.
Echo Pelster: Motivational Keynote Speaker, Experienced Mindset & Empowerment Coach, Best Selling Author, The Twisted Love Of Food Addiction Author, and Group Mindset Coach for Gastric Procedure Teams & Patients.